Stanley Park Bath Bomb
We LOVE Vancouver, and to show off how much we do, we created the Stanley Park Bath Bomb, inspired by the national park within the city! This is one of our biggest bath bombs, and its scents feature pine, cedar, and a hint of sea breeze for one of the freshest, cleanest baths you can get!
Our vegan bath bombs are individually hand-pressed and dried for 24 hours before packaging to ensure hardness and quality bath bombs. When released into your bath, the bath bomb will fill your tub with an explosion of colour and scent.
- 8 - 8.64 oz (226g - 244g)
- 2.75" diameter
- Allow the bath bomb to fully dissolve in your bath water without holding it. Holding the bath bomb while dissolving may cause temporary staining of the fingers.
- Because this is a handmade product, design and color may vary from bath bomb to bath bomb.
- Phthalate, petroleum and paraben-free.
- Only ever tested on willing humans.
- 100% vegan
baking soda, citric acid, cream of tartar, slsa, kaolin clay, fragrance, isopropyl alcohol, sweet almond oil, organic shea butter, polysorbate 80, water, skin-safe dyes
What you get:
This listing is for one bath bomb. I choose each ingredient and packaging component carefully in order to ensure a quality product you will love. Each product is handmade out of our home in New Westminster, BC. The bath bomb is wrapped in biodegradable film and clearly labelled.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY:
- Your order is made and ready to ship within 1-3 business days
- Packages are typically shipped via Canada Post
- All shipments include tracking and delivery confirmation